- 11/6 Early Release Day
- 11/6 Solo and Ensemble Registration is Due
- 11/7-9 School Showcase RP Funding Center
- 11/12 Veteran's Day Luncheon ( Advanced Chorus sings during lunch America, Ukuthula, Paper Cranes
- 11/13 Group Music Pictures ( during morning wear music shirt and uniform bottoms)
- 11/14 Music Pictures during Class bring Concert black attire to school
- 11/14 Portfolio Night ( Sing and Showcase Talent) 6:00p.m.-7:30p.m.
Target: The Student will identify characteristics that make music suitable for specific occasions and then refine music for events.
Finish Those Lyrics Challenge
Solfedge Song Warm-Up
MU.68.O.3.2 Perform the expressive elements of a musical work indicated by the musical score and/or conductor, and transfer new knowledge and experiences to other musical works.
MU.68.O.2.2 Demonstrate knowledge of major and minor tonalities through performance and composition.