Orchestra Supply List 2019-2020
All classes will need:
- Students will need their instruments the second day of school
- Instrument ID Tag- Put your name, phone number and class period on the tag
- Soft Cloth
- Violins/Violas Shoulder Rest for your instrument
- Cello/Bass Rock Stop
- Plastic page protectors(25), 3 ring 1-inch binder, pencil kept in folder
- Beginning Orchestra Essential Elements Book 1
- Intermediate Orchestra Essential Elements Book 2
- Advanced Orchestra Each Supply their own tuner (phone tuners not allowed)
Formal Concert Attire (Purchased in early September Intermediate & Advanced Orchestra) Students will be measured in a couple of weeks for their tux or dress. If you want a consignment attire, then you need to check with the LCMA consignment shop. This attire is required for all competitions and performances. Guys will need to go to Nathan’s Menswear to be fitted and purchase directly through them. Ladies will be fitted, and a form will go home at the beginning of September.
Beginning Orchestra Concert Uniform Music Shirt, long black dress pants and dark colored dress shoes for concerts. Students will need to purchase a music spirit shirt to wear for the concerts. These can also be worn on Spirit Days at school. Parents may purchase a shirt.
T-shirt orders are due by August 22, 2019. The cost is $11.00. Cash is encouraged, and change is not provided. Checks are made payable to LCMA Music.
Orchestra Spirit T-Shirt (purchased in class first week of school)
Order forms are going home the first day of school. These shirts can be worn on spirit day and on music field trips and are required. Parents may purchase a shirt. T-shirt orders are due by August 22, 2019. Cost is $11.00.
Beginning Orchestra remind.com/join/lcmao1 this is the direct link to join or you can text 81010 and put @lcmaorch1 in the message to join
Advanced/ Intermediate Orchestra remind.com/join/lcmaor this is the direct link to join or you
can text 81010 Message: @lcmaor
Concert Dates are December 10, 2018 and May 12, 2020 and are required performances