LEQ: What is pattern of intervals making up a major scale? How do I perform major scales?
St Learning Activities: Daily performance of new music, Warm Up- Work on Breath Control and New ways to inforce better singing posture
Knowledge and skill acquisition: Identify common patterns in major scales. You can identify them aurally through the use of solfedge
Reminders: Students needing assistance on solo and ensemble can rehearse before school on Wednesday, January 20th starting at 7:10a.m.
- Review Solfedge and Students will be tested in small group ensembles on sight singing for their end of 9 weeks assessment;
- Sight Read as Ensemble
- Warm Up and Focus exercises
- MPA Music- Work on Uji River and Latin Piece for 5th Period;1st and 7th period will work on River Song and newest MPA song
- Review Solfedge and Students will be tested in small group ensembles on sight singing for their end of 9 weeks assessment
- Worksheet- Label newest rhythm and solfedge worksheet