Monday: Begin Working on Winter Concert Music
All County Chorus Rehearsal at FSC Branscomb: Check in at 5:30p.m. Rehearsal from 6-8pm
Tuesday: Worksheet & Review
All County Chorus All Day Rehearsal ( students who made choir) Report to FSC at 8:45a.m. and rehearsal is from 9am-4pm Dress Code for All Day Rehearsal is music shirt or uniform shirt with Long Jeans or uniform bottoms. Bring $5 for Pizza Lunch or BYOL Parents Pick up at 4pm at FSC Concert 7:00p.m. Formal Black Concert Attire Call Time is 6:15pm Concert is free to the public
Wednesday: Early Release Day
RRWeek- Wear a Red Shirt w/uniform bottoms
Thursday: Walk the Wire Music Event- Students participating may wear their music shirt and uniform bottoms to school that day. Bring $2-3 dollars if you would like to purchase Kona Ice. You will need a ride by 5:30p.m. and Pick up is in the Bus Loop
Walk the Wire, Thursday, October 24th
- Those attending may wear their music shirt and uniform bottoms for the day.
- Bring $2 if you want to purchase a cold icee dessert at event
- Report to Bistro with all of your things and find your assigned group- bags go under the table
- Fall Into Music accessories are allowed after school for the walk :)
- Tank the Teach begins at 4:40p.m. for the VIP members
- 5:30p.m. Pick up students in the Bus Loop- tell your parents please. :)
Complete preparation for WTW by writing reflection of its importance and assigning groups for event.
Scale Study, All County Music,Solo and Ensemble