Here is a list of what you will purchase outside of class and then there are some items that you will need to purchase in class and the information is listed below.
Please make sure you have all class supplies by August 12, 2022
Students will need:
- 3 ring 1 inch binders any color
- Pencil that you keep in your binder
- Page Protectors 25
- Hand sanitizer for personal use before class each day.
- Music Spirit Shirt-Spirit Shirt Orders Order forms are available online in the welcome letter for the first day of school. These shirts are required and can be worn on spirit day. Parents are also welcomed to purchase a shirt. The link to order is in the welcome letter. Size orders and information will be entered on-line, and payment will be sent into Mrs. Baker. The cost is $15.00 per shirt.
- Formal Concert Attire- fittings will take place in class in August and more information will be sent home. These outfits are for our major concerts and competitions. You may purchase consignment attire through the consignment shop on a first come first serve basis. Otherwise you will be getting fitted and ordering a new outfit as these are required.
- Music T-Shirt orders are due by August 19, 2022.
You have 2 options:
- Follow this direct link https://www.remind.com/join/lcma21
- Text 81010 to @lcma21
A detailed list of dates is coming, but please go ahead and reserve the following dates for our major concert events:
October 6, 2022 Fall Harrison Concert Harrison School for the Arts Call time 5:30p.m.
Concert at 7p.m. Advanced Chorus Students
December 6, 2022 Florida Southern College Branscomb Auditorium 6:30p.m.
May 9, 2023 Florida Southern College Branscomb Auditorium 6:30p.m.