- 3/3 After School Prep for Solo and Ensemble and Mark Wood Performance on 3/5
- 3/5 Mark Wood Performance ( Students attending may wear their orchestra t-shirt and jeans) Report to Mrs. Baker's room at 1:45 we will leave at 2:00p.m. and return at 6:00p.m.
- 3/10 Portfolio Night Sign up this week for your performance time between 6-7p.m. Students performing can stay after school and Mrs. Baker will order pizza for participants to eat at 5:15p.m.
Bow Weight, Angle, Speed, Point of Contact, Down Bow, Up Bow, Slur, Staccato, Legato, Detache'
Solo and Ensemble is on April 5th at Winter Haven HS. Accompanist rehearsal schedules will be set soon.
- Work on rhythms and add sixteenth notes & sixteenth rests
- Work on Bowing technique to solidify point of contact and slurs
- Music Focus is: Mark Wood Performance, Solo and Ensemble Music, Fly Me to the Moon, Mozart MIx, Test Track
Music Focus: C Scale 2 octaves, EEI Birthday Song pg. 34
Mark Wood music, Solo and Ensemble, Desert Sands, Prelude and Fugue