Target: Identify accidentals and apply them to my music.
Knowledge and skill acquisition: Recognize appropriate articulation and match note lengths with other performers.
St Learning Activities: Daily performance of concert music, Daily performance of new music, scales
HOT Questions: How is your pitch affected by dynamic changes?
- April 22 Talent Show dress rehearsal from 3-3:55p.m. ( bring all props and costume atture)
- April 29- After School Rehearsal for 3rd & 8th period students we will be finished at 3:45p.m. so please have a ride at that time rehearse with percussion for spring concert
April 24- Collection #2 for Bowl-A-Thon ( turn in early space is limited!) Bowl-A-Thon Event is on Sunday, April 28 from 2:00-4:00p.m.
April 24 Early Release- Watch Video Clip and write reflection
- April 25 Talent Show from 2:50-4:00p.m. get your tickets by Wednesday from Mrs. Baker or Mrs. Rodgers cost is $5
- 2nd Period Quiz on Caribbean Delight 12-23 measures on Friday, Audition for solo in Boogie Man Blues is this week!
- 3rd/8th Period Quiz on Jump in the Line is on Friday measures 9-41
- Spring Concert is on Tuesday, May 14th at 6:30p.m. and is required by ALL music students! location is Florida Southern College Branscomb auditorium