LEQ: What makes a live performance enjoyable and what are some difficulties you may face as a performer?
- Concert is Tuesday, December 15 @ 6:30p.m. Florida Southern College Branscomb Auditorium. Students need to be there dressed and in their seat by 5:45p.m. for tuning. The concert is free to the public, so invite your friends and family!
- WEAR MUSIC DEPT CONCERT BLACK 3rd and 6th period
- 2nd period students wear orchestra shirt, khakis pants and dark dress shoes for concert
- Wednesday we will do a written reflection of your performance
- Those that made all county orchestra need to print the music for their instrument on the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oaajk1caxi5z9dv/AABMNNJVWMKT09oLxPxIydbKa?dl=0
- BEGIN New Music and MPA Preparation for February Competition