Electrify Your Strings: Purchase your tickets on the link above to attend and or perform at the Electrify your Strings show on March 11, 2019.
Target: Demonstrate proper bowing technique as related to the repertoire.
Bow Weight, Angle, Speed, Point of Contact, Down Bow, Up Bow, Slur, Staccato, Legato, Detache'
Solo & Ensemble After School Practices are 2:45-3:45p.m. on February 27, March 4, and March12. Solo and Ensemble is on April 13th at Davenport School of the Arts. Accompanist rehearsal schedules will be set soon.
- Work on rhythms and add sixteenth notes & sixteenth rests
- Work on Bowing technique to solidify point of contact and slurs
- Music Focus is: Best of Queen, Pirates of the Caribbean, Viva La Vida for EYS concert, S&E music, Eleanor Rigby
- Music Focus: Boogie Man Blues C Scale 2 octaves, EEI Birthday Song pg. 34
- Mark Wood EYS concert music: Pentatonic Scales and Viva La Vida
Here is a link to the music with the mp3 practice track as well as all levels of the song. If you want a more difficult level feel free to print it. This music is ONLY for the use of EYS concert. Get your tickets on the EYS page.