- After School Rehearsal until 3:45p.m. and you need a ride at 3:45p.m. for 3rd and 6th Period Classes. Mr. Davis is our guest clinician today!
Clean up Coda to the end of Iriquois Journey and play in quartets for a grade you need to be able to play it up to tempo with the quarter note set at 155.
- 2nd Period Students take quiz on Dragonslayer measures 11-37 .
- 3rd & 6th Period Continue with Let's be the Judge and Evaluate Iriquois Journey selection
- Pizza in the Park for All A students
- 7th Grade Polk History Museum trip ( 7th grade students)
- EEI Recording due on # 115 Upside Down for 2nd period students
- Sectionals in class to clean any remaining problem areas in MPA music
- Complete Let's be the Judge Review paper and turn in for a grade
7th Grade Polk History Museum Trip ( 7th Grade Students)
- No School on Monday, Feb 15th Holiday
- 2-16 Dress Rehearsal for 3rd and 6th Period Students Need to come dressed in concert attire for after school rehearsal and it's an extended rehearsal until 4:00p.m.! This is required for all MPA students.