Bow Weight, Angle, Speed, Point of Contact, Down Bow, Up Bow, Slur, Staccato, Legato, Detache'
Solo and Ensemble after School Rehearsal on March 12th until 3:35p.m.
3rd & 8th Period
- Work on rhythms and add sixteenth notes & sixteenth rests
- Begin Canon in D ( 3rd Period)
- Work on Bowing technique to solidify point of contact and slurs on Hallelujah
- Music Focus is: In the Hall of the Mountain King, Moondance 37-end, The Incredibles 1-37, Clocks
- Watch In the Hall of the Mountain King Video Clip and do written reflection youtu.be/G1gm5FyHpw0 and compare to this visual youtu.be/kLp_Hh6DKWc
- EEI page 35- Record The Birthday Song by Friday
- Solo and Ensemble work on Solos and Ensembles after school practice on Monday, March 12th