Vocabulary: Vibrato, Expression, Dynamics
- Practice Sheets are due by Friday, March 31st! You can print one off of the resources page.
- Sight Reading Factory HW is due by Thursday, March 30th
- Thursday, March 30th Silent Auction! Call time is no later than 5p.m. ( 3rd Period) for Performance; Wear your orchestra t-shirts tucked in with long jeans we will finish no later than 6:15p.m. Parents are encouraged to attend. Schedule of songs in on board
- Sonata in C- Cynthia 6th Period
- Concerto #5 Stephen 6th Period
- Kaylee & Ronald- What Song?3rd Period
- Valentine Mash-Up Choir Octet 5th Period
- Loch Lomond- 5th Period Choir Guys Ensemble
- Trilogy of Love Choir Ensembel 5th Period
- Palladio- 3rd Period entire ensemble
- Burst- 3rd Period entire ensemble
- Hallelujah- 3rd Period Entire ensemble
- Write a paragraph and list 4 ways to practice effectively after watching the TED Talk on Effective practice. Please underline each strategy and describe how it helps you practice.
Work on Measures 1-30 of Lion's Pride for a Quiz on Friday, 3/31
Play Thru Rhythm and Blues Selection: Listen for Balance and Dynamics
Treasure Quest- Work on Balance and tempo- keep a consistent beat and make sure melody I dominant part
3rd & 6th Period
Begin A Major Scale 2 octave- it has F#, C# and G# in the scale pattern
Work on Fluency of:
Hallelujah Key change to end of the song- quiz on Friday- look out for G# and C# and F# Mark any finger patterns not in tune.
Make sure you can play Motown measures 1-75 with correct key signature and tempo
3rd Period: Palladio with dynamics and accurate tempo
6th Period: Synergy Work 1-41