- Solo & Ensemble After School Practices are on Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:45-3:30p.m. on March 5 & 6th. Solo and Ensemble is on April 13th at Davenport SOTA and the schedule will be released soon.
- Electrify Your Strings is Monday, March 11, 2019. Workshop begins at 5:00p.m.- 6:30p.m. and the concert is at 7:00p.m. Make sure you've returned your EYS forms and gotten tickets by Wednesday, March 6, 2019. For the event you will need: Viva La Vida, Pentatonic Scales and those participating may wear jeans and their music shirt on Monday, March 11 to school and to the concert on March 11, 2019.
Bow Weight, Angle, Speed, Point of Contact, Down Bow, Up Bow, Slur, Staccato, Legato, Detache'
3rd & 8th Period
- Work on rhythms and add sixteenth notes & sixteenth rests
- Work on Bowing technique to solidify point of contact and slurs
- Music Focus is: Viva La Vida, Eleanor Rigby 1-25; Best of Queen 1-20
- Pentatonic and Blues minor Scales
- Music Focus: Boogie Man Blues 37-end, Russian Music Box, C Scale 2 octaves, EEI Birthday Song pg. 35